Briggs Library staff members enjoyed the SDSU Festival of Cultures held April 3 in Frost Arena. In addition to exploring the exhibits, enjoying the entertainment, and partaking in the food, staff members hosted a booth to promote library resources.
Here are a few ways to further explore world cultures at the library, in-person or online.
· Peruse the library’s collection of local, regional, and world newspapers found on the main level of the library.
· Use the library’s catalog to find records for books, government documents, DVD’s, and electronic books.
· Consult resources in the library’s Reference collection on the library’s main level, including multivolume works on Culture and Customs organized by country and Food Culture organized by country or region.
· Use one of our many databases to find articles in magazines, journals, or newspapers.
· Explore Government Information, including international information.
· Ask a librarian to help with your research. Consult with a librarian in person at the Information Desk or click on the Ask Us icon on the library’s homepage for information on connecting by phone, e-mail or instant messaging.
Information Service Librarian