Briggs Library staff members will be hosting a booth at SDSU’s 29th Annual Festival of Cultures. We hope you will join us in Frost Arena on Friday 1 April anytime from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Our booth will highlight library resources related to culture. You can explore world cultures in more depth by visiting the library in-person or online. Following are just a few ways to dive into the topic.
- Peruse the library’s collection of local, regional, and world newspapers found on the main level of the library.
- Use the library’s catalog to find records for books, government documents, DVD’s, and electronic books.
- Consult resources in the library’s Reference Collection on the library’s main level, including multivolume works on Culture and Customs organized by country and Food Culture organized by country or region.
- Use one of our many databases to find articles in magazines, journals, or newspapers.
- Explore Government Information, including international information.
- Ask a librarian to help with your research. Consult with a librarian in person at the Information Services Desk or click on the Ask Us link on the library’s homepage for information on connecting by phone, e-mail or instant messaging.
Information Service Librarian